How Does Bar's Leaks Works?
RHIZEX, when saturated with a high-quality water soluble oil, shrinks to 85% of its natural size. Each Rhizex particle is only half the size of a grain of ordinary table salt! To guarantee consistent quality in formulation, the Rhizex Particles are precision-ground and then 'PELLETIZED' for packaging convenience. When Bar's Leaks is added to the cooling system, the pellets quickly dissolve under heat and circulation, releasing tens of thousands of individual Rhizex Particles which continually circulate in suspension throughout the entire cooling system. Bar's Leaks should never be confused with ordinary Stop Leaks often tried as a quick patch under emergency conditions.
On External Leaks On External Leaks, the small Rhizex Particles first adhere to the outside areas of seepage and leaks and then steadily build inward toward the center of the opening. As the Particles come in contact with the outside air, they expand approximately 15% to form a smooth walled compression seal that continues to contract and expand consistent with the variety of metallic expansion rates found in today's modern cooling systems.
On Internal Leaks On Internal Leaks against the combustion chamber, (where the temperatures often reach as high as 5000) the Rhizex Particles actually burn to form a hard Rhizonous seal similar in substance to Bakelite.
Coolant-To-Oil Leaks Coolant-To-Oil Leaks which contaminate and break down both coolant and lubricant may occur in the lower crank case. Only Bar's Leaks with oil saturated Rhizex regularly seals this most difficult of leaks. A Rhizex seal builds through "like molecular attraction" between the oil lubricant and Rhizex, with its special water soluble oil!
Lubrication Of The Water Pump Seal Lubrication Of The Water Pump Seal and elimination of water pump "Howl and Chatter" is readily controlled through regular preventive maintenance applications of Bar's Leaks.
Cooling System Rust And Corrosion Cooling System Rust And Corrosion may produce "hot spot" engine damage often resulting in major engine repair and occasionally complete engine replacement! Bar's Leaks inhibits rust and corrosion with a special cleansing and buffing agent that continually scrubs away corrosion while repeatedly lifting and re-depositing thin emulsions of protective water soluble oil throughout the entire cooling system.
Demonstration to see "How Does It Works"
- Place a couple of '70-On Bar's Leaks pellets into a glass bottle with water (hot water preferable).
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes until the pellets dissolve into the water. Shaking the bottle will hasten the dissolution.
- Prepare a metal can with a crack or small hole on its side. Fill the can with water and see the water leaking. This simulates the leaking cooling system.
- Shake the glass bottle with Bar's Leaks pellets well and pour it into the leaking can. Stir with a stick and see the leaking stop. Stirring simulates hot water circulating very fast in the cooling system.
- Prepare a wire screen with 28 or 40 mesh per inch and pour the contents of the metal can on the screen. Bar's Leaks will leave no residue on the screen.
- If there are any other brands of stop-leak products in your market, follow the same procedure as described above with these other brands. They will also stop leaks, but there will be an accumulation of residue which actually can plug up the radiator core or other parts of cooling system. Some of stop-leak products like Dow's sticks even to a can or glass bottles. Compare the residue material on the screen with that of Bar's Leaks. Auto manufacturers specify the contents of stop-leak to pass the 28 mesh screen.
NoteThe size of cracks of holes should be small, because there is no product available that will handle large puncture holes. In this case, a car owner has to repair or replace his cooling system parts.
The reason that Bar's Leaks passes through the mesh screen is that Bar's Leaks consists of very small particles that do not stick to cores or radiator surface. These particles circulate in the cooling system until each particle finds a hole and builds up inward toward the center of the opening. As the particles come in contact with the outside air, they expand approximately 15%.
Bar's Leaks Products might be used for....
Since of above reasons, we proudly recommend to apply for following fields as such as....
Boats, Cruisers, and other ships built-in engine ______
Cooling System of Boat Engines, Condenser of Steam Systems of Nuclear Submarines (ex) USS Nautilus
Households Central Heating Pipe System, etc. __
Copyright reserved by Bar's Products International, Ltd., 2003